VCBR provides Recovery, Opportunities, and Support to residents so that they may return to their communities.
We believe we can best fulfill our vision and accomplish our mission by demonstrating and living the following values:
- Performing work that is purposeful and fulfilling;
- Exemplifying professional, ethical, and high moral standards of conduct;
- Demonstrating a commitment to the Center's mission
- Being team players and supporting one another.
- All people should be treated with dignity and respect
- Individuals should receive needed services that result in good outcomes
- People should be empowered to make informed choices
- Provide evidence based treatment
- Focus first on the individual being served
- Responsiveness to external stakeholders
- Partnership and Collaboration
- Professionalism, Integrity, and Trust