VCBR Mission and VisionMission Statement: VCBR provides recovery, opportunity, and support to residents so they may safely return to their communities.
Vision Statement: VCBR will be the model treatment facility of Sexually Violent Predators in the nation.
VCBR Values: We believe we can best fulfill our vision and accomplish our mission by demonstrating and living the following values.
- Performing work that is purposeful and fulfilling
- Exemplifying professionalism, ethical, and high moral standards of conduct
- Demonstrating a commitment to the facility's mission
- Being team players and supporting one another
- All people should be treated with dignity and respect
- Individuals served should receive needed services that result in good outcomes
- People should be empowered to make informed choices
- Provide evidence based treatment
- Focus first on the individual being served
- Responsiveness to external stakeholders
- Partnership and Collaboration
- Professionalism, Integrity, and Trust