The Virginia Center for Behavioral Rehabilitation is always looking for good employees. If you would like to search our job listings, please visit Virginia Jobs. With this link you can search for a job with our facility or any other state agency.
How to Apply for Jobs with VCBR
- To access employment opportunities with VCBR, please complete an on-line application at https://jobs.agencies.virginia.gov.
- To search for positions, click Search Postings. Under the Agency heading, click on the drop down menu and select VA Center for Behavioral Rehabilitation (794); then select Search.
- The on-line application should be completed fully there should be no unexplained gaps in employment. Applications not completed fully, may result in elimination of application. Note: An attached resume will not substitute for a completed application.
- Applicants considering employment with VCBR may be subject to the following background checks: FBI and State police checks, local agency checks, licensure, certification and/or education verification, and employment reference checks.
- Applicants needing special accommodations to apply or interview for any positions should contact Human Resources at 434-767-4453.
VCBR is an Equal Opportunity Employer
VCBR Human Resources